We accept visual and written artworks from current undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Guelph.
Please name your file(s) with the title and your first name & last name (ex. February_FirstLast).
Individual written submissions may not exceed two (2) pages in length.
How To Submit Your Work
1. Scroll down and click 'Submit Now!' at the bottom of this page
2. Enter all critical information
※ Please name your file(s) even if it is untitled.
3. Upload your file(s) (doc, docx, jpg, jpeg, png, etc.)
※ Please do not submit PDFs
※ Multiple files are accepted (please separate the files if they are different series)
4. Let us know what type of submission you are sending us (e.g. fiction, poetry, painting, sculpture, photograph, print...)
5. Write a short blurb about yourself (1-3 sentences) in the third person ("Jane Doe is a Studio Art major...")
6. Leave us any Special Instructions you may have
7. Click 'Submit'
Email us at if you have any questions or concerns.
Selection Process & Criteria
Selection Process: As soon as submissions have closed, all the submissions will be turned over to the editorial board. The editorial board is made up of two committees: art and literature (works that combine images and writings will be considered by both committees). Each committee consists of the editors-in-chief and three specialized editors. Each committee meets multiple times to review every submission, generating longlists and shortlists, eventually arriving at the final contents for publication.
Selection Criteria: Please make sure your work is in compliance with the submissions guidelines—it may not be considered otherwise. When selecting work, we are looking primarily for quality and personality—development, precision, originality, and individuality, as well as formal and stylistic sophistication.